Feature Requests Chat

Hey gang - can we compile feature requests here.

Thx

List (Will edit to update):

• IBO
  • Geometry Questions
  • More Olympiad
  • Cover as many official exams / tests (A Level, STEP, IMO, BMO, etc) as possible but acknowledge that solutions for these exist online. Must also add unique problems where this is not the case.
  • Putnam Questions
  • CSAT
  • Trinity Maths Questions
  • NatSci Interview Questions
  • Optimise the categorisation structure of this website. It is likely sub optimal currently
  • Undergraduate Maths (and other subjects) - I studied maths at Oxford and I have a very strong conviction that it would have been much better taught if the whole thing was on a platform like this, organised properly with problem sheets and past exams, instant help if you require, etc.
  • Think of a better competition and incentive structure. Is competition good? Perhaps not always. Additionally, adding new users as part of the scoring system does not sit well with me in the long term.
  • Users must have more agency to create topics and categories (i.e. doesn’t need to be me alone who adds stuff).
  • Leaderboad for Comps
1 Like

Fun Problems! (cause they’re fun)
Geometry Problems! (cause they’re also fun)
(Also some more olympiad problems)

2 Likes

Preach

1 Like

Could you put up IBO problems?

2 Likes

It would be my pleasure

New problems are going to appear early tomorrow. @Riemannintegral - did you say you wanted some new types?

1 Like

Putnam questions would be nice, also questions from the CSAT https://csat.io/practice/ and there are some trinity college maths admissions tests that I have that make for great interview preparation materials. I also have a few interview test papers for natural sciences. How could I send these to you?

1 Like

Geometry Problems
Here is a really good source for geometry problems.

2 Likes

I’ve compiled these into the edited list at the top of this topic. It’s a bit of a brain dump right now.

IBO 2017 Theory1 @Anonymous

To get the most out of Clean Slate you’ll need to bring in other Biology brainiacs. I’m not qualified to mark Biology in general but if enough people join there will be a natural community that develops that will be able to.

Putnam 2019 + CSAT Mixed Questions (could combine Trinity Qs, CSAT and others under “Oxbridge Interview Qs” category?) @Riemannintegral

IMO Style Geometry @AwesomeLife_Math - Let me know if any problems. Thank you for that link

1 Like

More NSAA! And the RSC Chemistry Olympiad and British Physics Olympiad could be good too.

I shall make it so :+1:

1 Like

More BMO as well. Many of the IMO problems are untouchable.

1 Like

There’s quite a few old BMO questions already. Would it be good to have both:
i) More recent BMO past paper questions
ii) BMO style questions not linked to a specific year (like the IMO geometry)

1 Like

Well both options would be wonderful.
(Also thank you for adding more geometry)!

Awesome. New questions shall appear this evening :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Some new NSAA

I thought it might be quite good to have some of the sometimes less well taught A Level Maths modules (FP3 etc)

1 Like

Thank you for the IBO questions. She’ll love them.

1 Like