PRIZE MONEY WINNERS!!!! BLUE TEAM

:large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :trophy: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle: :large_blue_circle:

Congratulations on an absolutely outstanding performance!!

Here are the points for each contributor, and the implied prize money (Β£600 x % point contribution).

If anything looks wrong, kindly let me know before Wednesday.

Name Points Prize
@mon1 244 Β£187.63
@Enigma714 184.25 Β£141.69
@Mathematicality 176 Β£135.34
@ish101 71 Β£54.60
@AwesomeLife_Math 51 Β£39.22
@sp25 42 Β£32.30
@InstaMath 9 Β£6.92
@MathsNinja17 2 Β£1.54
@saltycr 1 Β£0.77

Plus: Β£100 referral bonus for @ish101!!!

3 Likes

yeezus that’s a lot of money, well done all!

3 Likes

Also special mention to @_gcx - easily one of the top contributors on CleanSlate

2 Likes

I have missed out some of the IMO 2007 shortlist answers. Will add these which will have a minor impact on the scores. Kindly let me know if you see any other mistakes :handshake:

I didn’t do any A level questions, so my score should be an integer.

1 Like

Will sort

1 Like

Thank you so much @CleanSlate for this contest :smiley:!!

I will be much less active for the rest of the summer now (after all I deserve a break from math before uni lol) but I will still check the site!

I will focus on creative writing (and writing in general) for now to change things up from math, as this is also something I’m quite good at :stuck_out_tongue:.

4 Likes

When do u need to send our details

Sending them now would be helpful!

Payments are going out! :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: Send me payment details of you haven’t already

Scores have been corrected, prize money essentially the same

2 Likes