Competitions help us achieve the goal of Clean Slate.
If you wish to join a team, simply either DM Clean Slate or comment below or ask one of the members of the team.
Starting 10/06/2020 18:00 UK Time
Ending 02/08/2020 18:00 UK Time
Start with two teams (currently being updated on a live basis). You are very strongly advised to add new members to your your team at the start, and throughout the competition.
Team (@Riemannintegral @Molly @spicymagpie @Quinn @chris1 @sociallyencrypted @arctangent @spookyayu @_gcx @marcopolo @bennylo @harrt @allkindsofgeeky @MattyAB @Jasm @rebexa @Flar @KN7811 @Louise @Matty @Christopher1 @Jack12 @Maggie1 @Jobey @Cda @Steven @Randy1 @Harveyk4 @Charliee @Bluewhale @Phillipe @Jandy @Indiajarr @Hannahnew @Mansel @Carter20 @Cactoid @Opusnop @Tomaso @Flipflop @Trinity @Marble21 @Richardgo @fishsif @Rocket @mathsluv )
- Both teams collect points as per the scoring system
- Team with most points wins
- Prize money goes to winning team. Distributed to members on the basis of % of team’s points they won. E.g. if you answer 60 percent of the winning team’s points, and there are more than 120 users who answer a question in the competition, you recieve £600 personally.
- Prize money increases as a function of total members in comeptition who answer 1 or more questions for their team.
- £100 bonus for the individual who adds the most question answering users to the competition (conditional on the winner having added more than 7 users)
- Putnam = 5
- IMO, IMC = 4
- USAMO, BMO2 = 3
- STEP II,STEP III,BMO1 = 2
- NSAA (e.g Physics P1) = 2
- STEP I, MAT, PAT, Trinity, CSAT, IIT-JEE, FUNMaths = 1 (Per “Topic” in CleanSlate)
- A Level = 0.25 Points
Users can request questions of the above types and they will be posted and eligible for the prize. Additional question types may be added as the competition progresses.
Cash prize at the end, but much more importantly - glory